Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Exploits Selling / Buying

From: Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:43:13 -0400

I think a couple questions about this would definately prudent:

1) What do you have to gain from this?
2) How do we know your not just selling the exploits to
DDoSers/Spammers/Extortionists?
3) Are you just going to keep exploits sold to you private so you can
sell them to felons and and offer zero benefit to the community
what-so-ever?
4) Why do people need to connect to IRC to find out info about this if
you have a website you could easily post it on?

And on a side note your site is shady and so is this idea.  I only
hope nobody falls for this and I wonder if there is any liability
here.

-sb