Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Novell WebAcces

From: "Horseman, Michael W." <michael.horseman () capgemini com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:24:21 -0500

I think maybe you're seeing the directory traversal vulnerability
identified in Groupwise.  Groupwise 6 had this vulnerability as well as
previous versions if I remember right.

http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/7287

Thanks,

Michael Horseman

IT Security Analyst

Capgemini

michael.horseman () capgemini com <mailto:michael.horseman () capgemini com>

w: 816.414.4925

- Arthur C. Clarke