Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [lists] RE: Awake a modem with AT commands

From: "Curt Purdy" <purdy () tecman com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:43:02 -0600

Syed Imran Ali wrote:
I don't know if you specifically asked for DSL or Cable
modems or what you exactly wanna do with it.

As far as AT commands are your concerns, I think most of the
ppl on the list can help you out.

Btw, elucidate ur question please.

Mr. Ali,

Please be aware that action09 does not need to "elucidate", as you obviously
do not understand what she was saying to start with.  I do not mean to mock
you, but you really need to get a clue.  True, my first modem was 300 baud,
but if you try to issue an AT command to a DSL or cable modem, I think you
will not get a response.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, CNE, MCSE+I, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity czar Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html