Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Xfree86 video buffering?

From: "Riad S. Wahby" <rsw () jfet org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:13:18 -0600

Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski () gmail com> wrote:
Umm I didn't offer a solution at all?

Are you making a statement or asking a question?

I clearly said I wasn't wise enough to devise a solution for this...
which is why I said I'll leave a solution to the experts...

It's fairly obvious that you either have to do it at shutdown or at
startup.  When else are you going to do it, while the user is viewing
the screen?

Also, you seem to have taken my email as a personal attack.  Calm down,
dude.  I was participating in a discussion, not holding up a giant "Stan
is stupid" sign.

--
Riad S. Wahby
rsw () jfet org