Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft to buy Sybari AV company

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:23:51 +0200

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 07:27:54PM -0500, Danny wrote:
Further, if Microsoft thinks acquisitions will solve all of their
problems, why don't they acquire a company with programmers that have
some clue about security and it's place in software that is plugged
into a network.

imho:
1. m$ have more problems than money
2. there are some things that money and fud can't buy
(though this sounds like from a cheap pink romantic love story novel,
there is some truth in it)

--
"We've done some good work, but all of these products become obsolete so
fast....It will be some finite number of years, and I don't know the number

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html