Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Goodbye

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:51:15 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Len Rose wrote:

I'm officially retiring from everything and no longer involved
in Full Disclosure or netsys.com as well. I am passing the baton
to John Cartwright my trusted associate and friend of many years

It has been wonderful to have been a part of Full Disclosure
and I wish everyone the best.

My email address len () netsys com will eventually cease to work,
and I will not be on the net much if at all.

Len Rose
ex-chief something or other.
len () netsys com
http://www.netsys.com/

Good Riddance.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html