Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Goodbye

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:21:47 +0200

Len Rose wrote:
I'm officially retiring from everything and no longer involved
in Full Disclosure or netsys.com as well. I am passing the baton to John Cartwright my trusted associate and friend of many years

It has been wonderful to have been a part of Full Disclosure
and I wish everyone the best.

My email address len () netsys com will eventually cease to work,
and I will not be on the net much if at all.

You are a low-key moderator (like a moderator should be), and I may not agree with the management ideology of this list, but you are a very good moderator and you contribution here will stay and live on. You will be missed.

        Gadi.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html