Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Re: SOX whistleblowers' clause Compliance

From: "Aditya Deshmukh" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway strangled net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:45:19 +0530

Why cant you use google to find out this ?

The same reason you can't use Google and find your answer fuckbag.

Are you n3td3v ?

*In the para 4*
"Protecting whistleblowers is an essential component of an ethical
and open work environment."

No mention of an anon email address here.

*In para 6* <----- this is the one that you want
 several options for employees to raise concerns, including the
 option of raising a concern anonymously.

Again, not specifying email.  A simple drop box in the lunchroom
facilitates this.

"A simple drop box in the lunchroom" will not work when you have a
client that is big enough to have branches distributed all over the
place.

Anon Email is the best solution for this - you don't have to manually
Check the boxes in all the locations with the headache of keeping the
Contents of the box classified.

And if you had read my first email *and* comprehended what I had asked
you would have not being writing the mail that I am responding to.