Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Google is vulnerable from XSS attack

From: Mike Hoye <mhoye () neon polkaroo net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:19:57 -0500

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:54:08PM +0000, n3td3v wrote:
Go study internet security for 7 years, do CS at college, learn
computer programming in C++ and PHP, find hacks for Google/ Yahoo,
setup your own security group, be friends with hundreds of people in
multiple scenes, have IM and E-mail contact with some of Yahoo's top
security advisors and security engineers, then you can come back to
this list and challenge me. FOOL!

Yes, I'm sure we'd all like to "be friends with hundreds of people"
so that we could "challenge" you.

Please, could you people just put it away and zip up? The entire world,
I promise, is tired of this bullshit.

--
By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of
your improving. - Ashleigh Brilliant