Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: to start a career in security is ccsp(cisco certified security professional) good enough?

From: Mike Hoye <mhoye () neon polkaroo net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:47:53 -0500

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 10:19:36PM +0000, Nigel Horne wrote:
Joel Jose wrote:

i am a undergraduate student. will get a btech ie BS in computer
science degree in 2007. to start a path in security is ccsp good
enough? i plan to settle abroad.. may be usa or eu....

I don't see why - all the IT jobs are in India (well may be not all,
some are in China as well). There's sod all in the EU at the moment and
probably not much more in the US

FYI, this is a myth. It is a fabrication, designed to keep the cost of
talent low.

--
By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of
your improving. - Ashleigh Brilliant