Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Good proxy chaining applications

From: 3APA3A <3APA3A () SECURITY NNOV RU>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:20:27 +0300

Dear pagvac,

Problem  is  probably  not  in  your  chaining  application, it's in the
misunderstanding  the  fact  you  need  both  chaining  application  and
external proxy to hide your IP.

3proxy

http://www.security.nnov.ru/soft/3proxy/

has ability to use proxy chains with randomization (but no validation of
dead proxies), it also has few different modes for HTTP proxy anonymity,
including random client IP generation.

FreeCAP

http://www.freecap.ru/

supports application socksification and proxy chaining.

You  can  use  both  applications  together  (e.g.  FreeCAP  to socksify
application and to check proxies and 3proxy for HTTP client IP and proxy
randomization). Both are open source freeware.