Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Unzip *ALL* verisons ;))

From: "KF (lists)" <kf_lists () digitalmunition com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:27:34 -0500

Um... the point was that 3 years ago when I found this (or something similar)... the attached exploit worked just fine. I could give a rats ass less what you or anyone else does with it today. The bug was pretty much pointless to begin with anyway.

All these folks are talking about not being able to reproduce it... blah blah... well all I was saying was that I have seen a /bin/sh prompt produced via this issue.

I'll kindly remove my nose from your uber er33t understanding of this crucial unzip overflow.

-KF

DVDMAN's code is pointless. Use the source, luke, and stop watching movies.....

--

regards
c0ntex