Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: An uncontrolled ***OFFTOPIC*** thread ... America's future under George Bush

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:26:36 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, TJ wrote:

So, because war was not declared it doesn't exist?

Not at all.  It clearly exists - we've certainly killed and maimed enough
civilians to prove it.

No; we are at war - not because of what our President has done / is doing,
but because we were attacked (again) and are *finally* responding.

Except that he is "responding" to the wrong party (a non-aggressor).  I'm
100% on board with hunting down OBL.  But leave the others alone.

And - about permitting Iran to develop nuclear power "because the US is a
bully" ... WTF?  You are talking about Iran, a nation whose leader is
delusional

And who still runs a SOVERIEGN NATION that has 100% rights to nuclear
power and defense.

and has voiced support of destroying another nation outright.

Lots of us have voiced support for erasing the mistake that is Israel.

Good idea on fighting for their right to build nukes.

Yes.  If EVERYONE had nukes then the US wouldn't be able to invade anyone
without repurcussions.

You may disagree with my position,

I do.

and that is "fine"

Thank you for your "permission".

... but this forum is
not the correct place to debate the issue - can we please let this list
return to topic now?

No.  Not yet.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

        Just once, can't we have a nice polite discussion about
        the logistics and planning side of large criminal enterprise?

        - Steve Thompson