Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: J. A. Terranson

From: "Atte Peltomaki" <atte.peltomaki () f-secure com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:28:35 +0300

I get it. This is a place where he gets to feel like a big man. A tough
guy. Fine. Whatever floats his boat.

While I'm not taking a stand in this issue, I would like to point out
that there are quite a few people on this list who push their egos by
putting down other people.

Remember: Arguing on the Internet is like competing in special olympics.
          (Even if you win, you're still retarded)

--
 \   ______//     Atte Peltomäki - Atte.Peltomaki () F-Secure com