Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[OT] (was Re: Re: Help put a stop to incompetent computerforensics)

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:08:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Steve Friedl wrote:

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 04:49:45AM +0000, Jason Coombs wrote:
Anyone presumptuous enough to arbitrarily define technical terms without
considerable careful thought and then publish the arbitrary text and call
it a 'dictionary' should be shot.

Might it not be a bit more tolerant of other views to simply
"not buy his book" ?

This is *America*!  We don't do "the tolerance thing".  Besides, shooting
is a lot more fun, and looks good on televison.  A.C. Neilson could
measure the viewer share, and if it was successful, they could perform
another each every week - reality TV to a whole new level.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.