Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Stupid idea

From: Joe Random <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:50:41 +0100

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:11:04 -0600, carolyn.meinel () techbroker com
<carolyn.meinel () techbroker com> wrote:
Just wanted to help you out in no-flame mode. The reason no one hires known
burglars to secure their homes is that the occupation of burglars is to
break into buildings and steal things.

If this still seems unclear to you, hire someone who is out on bail
awaiting trial on burglary charges to secure your home.

Yes,  I would ask him to secure my home. I wouldn't get a jumped up
academic to do it, thats for sure. They wouldn't know the first place
to start and certainly wouldn't have a natural burglar way of
thinking.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html