Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: getting administrator rights on win2003 machine?

From: michel () mitch-it com (Michel van der Klei)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:49:19 +0200

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 03:41:05PM +0200, Harry de Grote wrote:
Op Thursday 28 October 2004 15:08, Valentin H?bel sgreifde:
Hi folks,

I'm at a boarding school in germany and we have a kind of internet
terminal there with win2003 running on the computers. My question is:
Is there a way of getting administrative privileges ? I used a RPC
Exploit before but now the computers are patched. How do I get a
administrator account now?? I have physikal access to the
computers.....

there even are special bootcd's that are made only for the purpose of changing
the admin pass etc...

Download the "Trinity Rescue Kit" and use the winpass utillity to reset the password.

Regards,

Michel

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html