Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: getting administrator rights on win2003 machine?

From: "Random Letters" <randomisedletters () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:17:09 +0000

Why do you want to get administrative privileges? It can't be for a good purpose. You just want to make more work for the people who probably work very hard supporting you. You're a parasite.

Grow up, get a life. If you want to be Administrator then buy your own PC.

This list is for people who try to prevent break-ins - I'll bet that no-one here will help you.

I'm at a boarding school in germany and we have a kind of internet
terminal there with win2003 running on the computers. My question is:
Is there a way of getting administrative privileges ? I used a RPC
Exploit before but now the computers are patched. How do I get a
administrator account now?? I have physikal access to the
computers.....

Greetings

valentin - germany

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger