Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [in] Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox

From: Jeremy Davis <jdaytona () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:40:19 -0500

Are you able to change root's name in nix? Why not if the answer is no?
(Things would break right? UID 0?) Knowing the account name is
two-thirds of the battle.
In windows it's fairly easy to change the admin name.
Not a professional here just curious...

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:13:36 -0500, valdis.kletnieks () vt edu