Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [in] Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:45:22 +0000

In case no one else helped you with this, allow me to try. =)

Could you please define "integrated"? English isn't my primary language...

Integrated is similar to saying "is part of" or "united". For future
reference (and more info), Google can also be extremely handy in such
a case. Doing a Google search for:

define:WORD_TO_DEFINE

will likely reveal the answer to you. (You can also translate it into
your own language if Google supports your language, or possible doing
such a query from the Google home page of your country would save a
step.) For example, here is the Google search for "Integrated":
 - http://www.google.com/search?&q=define%3Aintegrated

Hope that helps. =)

--
Peace. ~G