Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Slightly off-topic: www.georgewbush.com

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:39:40 -0600

--On Monday, November 01, 2004 03:41:58 AM +0100 Thorsten Peter <boba () unixag-zw fh-kl de> wrote:

being german, and i am sure the french will very much agree....this
couldn't be a more typical bush-republican-style phrase.
yea man, we, old-europe need a strong and stupid bull riding, golf
playing cowboy from texas, who tells us how the world needs to be run.
and of course the evil UN, who tried to solve the iraq/saddam problem
without aircraft carriers and marines.
man are you really that stupid? look around, check out your coalition of
the WILLING. who is in it? haiti? poland? iceland is too i think....wow.
so probably every other country that refused to follow your war-cowboy
into iraq is anti american and just about engaging in corruption and
bribery? what you are saying is almost too funny to be true. my god...i
only hope there are enough americans with functioning brains on tuesday
to vote this guy out of office and to make idiots like you shuddup.
allright, just recognized "utdallas.edu" hehehe....no more words needed
then i think. guess no hope left ...

Here's a suggestion for you. Google for "Oil for Food". Once you're done reading, come back here and tell us how Germany, France and Russia were *not* in bed with Sadaam, buying oil at great discounts in exchange for weapons sales and other favors - in material violation of the UN sanctions that all three countries signed - and how Kofi Annan's own son wasn't also involved in the corruption.

If you can do that successfully, you get to call me stupid. Right now I'll just call you ignorant of the facts.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member