Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Support the Sasser-author fund started

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:21:10 -0400

support the sasser writer?  Yup, I'll support a big kick in the pants for
him....  give him a year or so in jail, 5 years probation and 1000 hours of
community service, that's what I'll support.

  As for the twerp that said that US laws aren't sane, go pound sand, your
comments were not on topic, needed, nor warrented.  If this kid was in the
USA, he'd be standing trial just like he would in Germany... so I repeat, go
pound sand, bugger off, toddle off, just plain piss off.  If you don't like
the US, stay the hell out, we don't want you here.

  Exibar