Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Question About International Disclosure

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:47:56 -0500 (CDT)

be wary of the french, and they tend to not like turbans either.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Tom wrote:

Does anyone know of any European countries I could encounter a problem with
disclosing vulnerabilities about their software?

Cheers,

Tom Ryan

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.