Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Slowly down the drain

From: "Paolo Mattiangeli" <security () centrodiascolto it>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:01:12 +0200

Since I've signed up, I've ended up deleting massive threads. For example,
the
"send money to the Sasser author one"
They have nothing to do with security vulnerability disclosure.

Now I just read subjects. If it gets any worse, I'll unsubscribe.

I quite agree with all this. Except for the last sentence. It *will" get
worse, or at best it will stay as it is. But, as you just said, you can read
subjects, and delete what you don't like. On the other hand, I have found in
this list a lot of useful first hand informations and tips, not to mention
the rumors. IMHO, it's worth the time spent in deleting threads I don't
like!
p.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html