Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a tool

From: "Lan Guy" <rlanguy () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:12:41 +0200

MessageI have this happen with a dll attached to iexplore.exe.
The dll was placing pornography in a new IE window everytime any action was done in IE, even opening the Internet
options opened a new IE window with Porn.

I had to boot up Windows Recovery command window to delete the dll from system32 and dllcache.

BTW dllcache is where windows stores it's back up copies of files.
Lan Guy