Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SHUT THE FUCK UP

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:54:12 -0800

I'd like to suggest everybody starts sending an annoying mail back to the
poster of useless crap like this AND NOT TO THE LIST.

 I try to make a habit of sending n00b mail to the AV notices i recieve
as someone on this list has / does get infected, my address gets spoofed,
and mr.N00bular with GheeWhizzSpamAntiVirusPopupblocker© e-mail
gateway/firewall/av utility spits out assinine mail to me that contributes
to a total waste of bandwith, and a loss of time® for all partis concerned.

my two bits
Donnie Werner
http://exploitlabs.com

time® is a trademark of Universe©
Public use permited by fair use agreement ( copyright [NULL] )

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html