Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: viruses being sent to this list

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:02:28 -0500

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:30:34 +1100, Dave Horsfall <dave () horsfall org>  said:

Someone said that they haven't seen any virus postings; you sure they
are not being dumped by your ISP?  They are *definitely* there.

I know many get dumped by my mail server, which is why I went and checked the
actual list archives, and I *still* didn't see any that the archives thought
were from Gadi.  I went through looking for Subject: lines that looked virusy
as well, and didn't spot any (although I admit I wasn't as thorough on that
part).