Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: viruses being sent to this list

From: "Gregory A. Gilliss" <ggilliss () netpublishing com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:44:28 -0800

Gadi,

No time for back peddling - you threw down the gauntlet, so stand fast!

indignant. Suck it up, buddy ;-)

On or about 2004.03.23 02:11:13 +0000, Gadi Evron (ge () egotistical reprehensible net) said:

My intention was not to start a discussion, but as this is an open list
and I caused it, I will now participate until we hear word from higher
plains of existence (i.e. list managers).

We can go into an endless discussion on liability. As FD is being used
to spread malware, repeatedly, and filtering that malware is a matter of
responsibility..

One would think the FD managers would do something about this.

This is not about the infected user, the VX'ers, or the ISP's.

It is about this particular forum being used to spread malware for a
while now. It is time the managers, who have so far showed to be logical
and responsible people, to take action and do what must be done.

--
Gregory A. Gilliss, CISSP                              E-mail: greg () gilliss com
Computer Security                             WWW: http://www.gilliss.com/greg/

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html