Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: M$ Getting Better?

From: Nasir Ghaznavi <nasirghaznavi () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:53:56 +0500

Actually this time it could (dreaming) be better, remember they bought
an AV company some months back.

Nasir Ghaznavi

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:19:41 -0600, Michael Gale
<michael.gale () bluesuperman com> wrote:

Open minded ???

It is kind of like the country song:

"... if you break my heart shame on you, if you break my heart a second
time shame on me.."

Microsoft has been says for years that they are improving security ...
but yet you still get screwed on monthly bases with worms and DOS
attacks that bring your company IIS server and all the desktops.

(Thank god we use Apache servers)

Just because M$ says their making a AV doesn't mean a thing ... sure I
have a open mind.. I believe they will make a AV .... but I still think
it will be a piece of crap like everything else.

Oh ... except M$ Office ... that is the only good thing I believe they
have made.

Michael

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:19:12 -0400