Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MS Anti Virus?

From: npguy <npguy () websurfer com np>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:42:55 +0545

M$ anti-virus free with every Outlook 2005.

On Thursday 17 June 2004 08:41 am, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
I hate to say this, but I don't think Microsoft software could be any
worse than Symantec...

Andre Ludwig [andre.ludwig () gmail com] wrote:
Think the mafia refers to this as a protection racket...

man so much can be made of this its a techy comedy gold mine.

"our software sucks so bad that the market for anti virus software for
our platform is such a lucrative market that we cant stay out of it"

Andre Ludwig CISSP

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:41:49 -0400, slacker <leetslacker () softhome net>