Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible First Crypto Virus Definitely Discovered!

From: "KF (lists)" <kf_lists () secnetops com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:00:39 -0400

I really hope this guy is not THIS retarded... her was certainly smart enough to leave the XSS enabled on his guest book (which of course he called a virus)...

6/8/04
Javascript hackers in my guestbook! GUESTBOOK UNDER SIEGE! I guess I upset somebody with my finding out about their silly port 443 virus! I have disabled javascript on the guessbook for the time being! No more javascript virus!

http://www.bilano.biz/passwords.html

some passwords so I don't forget:

network/server          password                system
-------------------     --------------- ----------------
192.168.0.0/24          lips                    all servers have same password to make it easy
                                                                        they are all in the same rack!
192.168.1.2/32          doodoo                  border router
192.168.1.3/32          doodoo                  border router failover
192.168.1.7/32          mormons                 the server that the ceo runs for his church.....
192.168.1.10/32         scat                    sun e10k (solaris)
10.200.0.10                     scat                    sun el0k interface 2 (solaris root TELNET ONLY)

SQLserv1                        nugg3tt3r               SQL sa password (i should not have this but DBA don't know)
SQLserv2                        laps1c1e                SQL sa passwd (thanks DSNIFF! LOL)
SQLserv3                        jumpsh1p                sa password again... why does he change them on each one?
openbsd                         root                    simple but easy to remember password!
openbsdcarp                     root
openbsdapache           root

they don't know i have this installed...
ceolaptop                       helloceo                vmware works great!
cfolaptop                       hellocfo                vmware again
ctpdesktop                      hellocto                vmware! open source rules!

-KF

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html