Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Using Xbox live for covert communication

From: michael s williamson <mwilliamson () stx rr com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 09:33:00 -0500

-- snip --
worth a try for securitys sake ? yes!
-- snip --

Before anybody does something stupid, remember that in the USA we really
no longer have the bill of rights.  We also no longer have checks and
balances.  We can be jailed indefinitely without even knowing what we're
charged with.  As for trial by jury by one's peers...guess not if it's
all classified.

This is not the country I grew up in.

I wonder how much longer it'll be when breaking DCMA will be considered
an act of terrorism.

-Michael

PS: If you really want a good covert channel, bury text in donkey porn
images on usenet posted through a chain of pgp-enabled anonymous
remailers.  Make sure and set each remailer to add a random delay.  Pad
each level with a random amount of uncompressable crap.  If the NSA is
really able to follow this, at least you'll be able insure their
displeasure of having to view really horrible porn.  ;)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html