Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: W2K source "leaked"?

From: "Bernie, CTA" <cta () hcsin net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:06:15 -0500

On 13 Feb 2004 at 14:53, Georgi Guninski wrote:

Allchin: Disclosure May Endanger U.S.
By Caron Carlson
May 13, 2002

A senior Microsoft Corp. executive told a federal court last week
that sharing information with competitors could damage national
security and even threaten the U.S. war effort in Afghanistan. He
later acknowledged that some Microsoft code was so flawed it
could not be safely disclosed.

<<<

Let me see, how can we get businesses to buy new software and
not have to deal with the risks (liabilities) and costs
associated with supporting this old stuff?

Welcome to risk disclosure marketing.

-
-
Bernie
Chief Technology Architect
Chief Security Officer
cta () hcsin net
Euclidean Systems, Inc.
// "There is no expedient to which a man will not go
//    to avoid the pure labor of honest thinking."
//     Honest thought, the real business capital.
//      Observe> Think> Plan> Think> Do> Think>

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html