Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: W2K source "leaked"?

From: "Lee" <cheekypeople () sec33 com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:46:48 -0000

ok let get some reality here and quit on the sensationalism here....

All universities and selected folk have copies of the source, so it was
bound to find a way out shortly, the leaked copy is 660mb in size, the full
source for MS win2k is over 40GIG so we have 1/100 of the code, so some piss
ant student working on it, decided to plug in his usb drive and copy it
across to impress his mates on IRC...

Big dam wow.......