Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Need help in performing a remote vulnerability scan

From: "Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh]" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:32:04 +0530

I work for a manufacturing company that has many remote sites.

I am in the US and I have been tasked with performing vulnerability
assessments for about 30 remote sites in Europe, AsiaPac and
South America.

Can anyone recommend a method and set of tools that I can use to do them
remotely?

are all these sites networked or conncted to the internet ? if yes then you could set up a vpn to these sites and run a
nessus scan against all the sites and have the report with you in the time required to run nessus against all the hosts.

-aditya

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html