Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Sample of Mydoom A & B

From: "first last" <randnut () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:33:13 +0000

Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:

":-\)" <nirt_speed () yahoo com> wrote:

> Ok I am a bit late into this game, been caught up doing other work in
> office and skipped through the whole Mydoom experience.  I am hoping
> someone here has a copy of Mydoom A and B.  If so, please contact me
> off-line.  THANK YOU

Oh good, so another lamer can "accidentally" spread it further.

That's a pretty serious accusation.

Could you define "lamer". It seems that your definition of a "lamer" is:

Lamer - One who doesn't work for an AV company

There is a very good rule of thumb regarding who needs virus samples --
if you need to ask on a public mailing list, newsgroup etc, you don't
need them.

Or in other words, if you don't work for an AV company, stay the hell away from viruses. If all computer users knew that we wouldn't have a virus problem.

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out. http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html