Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Dig SCO?

From: <dietz () dimecs de>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:42:28 +0100

On 02.02.2004 at 14:00:17, Robert Guess <rguess () cox net> wrote:

I don't
feel sorry for SCO but I cannot see any way for this "virus" to benefit
the open source or free software communities.

What if someone exactly wants to archive this?

In the current situation with SCO vs. IBM it would be easy for SCO to release a
virus against themselves and blaim it on the open source community. Wouldn't
even surprise me. And a not knoledgable judge would even recognize it as
evidence against the Open Source community.

Welcome to the information warfare.

ciao

Sebastian

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.