Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: InfoSec sleuths beware ...

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:14:57 -0000

What did I do 'this' time?  :-)

  ahhh, must be my conspiracy theory on the source code leak....   The idea
that Microsoft will be going after anyone who discovers a security flaw in
any piece of that source code is another great conspiracy theory actually.

  Seriously though, the leak was a "boo-boo" by one of Microsoft's partners,
I'm sure.  I'm sure that someone got their hand slapped pretty hard for this
blunder and I'm also sure that Microsoft will see that it won't happen again
and I seriously doubt that the source leak will cause any sleepless
nights.....  People make mistakes, they deal with it, and move on with
life....

  although, it really could be a conspiracy against, lets just say,
Linux.....  ;-)

  Exibar