Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: InfoSec sleuths beware ...

From: Byron Copeland <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 18 Feb 2004 23:10:36 -0500

Mad,

OK, you have a good point there, but its only a fraction of the code
anyway.  If they really wanted it audited, by releasing it on purpose as
you and others have eluded, then why not release the entire
distribution?

Here, I have released some of my distribution and like I have said, you
find something wrong, you fix it! Or, re-write it.

http://home.comcast.net/~nodialtone