Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: This sums up Yahoo!s security policy to a -T-

From: Steve R <steve_r125 () yahoo co uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 04:11:31 +0000 (GMT)

This comment posted in response says it all. Good work
Yahoo!

<quote>
Thank you Yahoo.
Posted by: Nick M
Posted on: December 22, 2004, 10:20 AM PST
Story: Marine's death sparks e-mail privacy debate

My e-mail accounts are MY email accounts. Nobody has
the right to hijack my account, even if it's my own
family trying to remember me. When I clicked the "I
agree to Terms of Service" button I also believe that
my service provider will protect my privacy. When I
die, the information on my computer, as well as online
accounts should die with me.
</quote>

Hear, hear! The family has NO right to his email... ever.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html