Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: This sums up Yahoo!s security policy to a -T-

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:59:25 -0800

If their refusal to release that mail even after their customer is dead is
an indication as to their privacy practices, three cheers for Yahoo.

Don't you get the whole "slippery slope" thing?  If it's ok when you're
dead (which it's not, my stuff is my stuff...destroy it when you're sure
I've really shuffled off elsewhere, unless I gave you very specific
instructions otherwise) then maybe it's ok if you are in a coma...then
maybe it's ok if you are really sick and someone else is your legal
guardian becaue you've been declared non-compos mentis...then maybe it's
ok if it's your parents...or your wife...or a concerned neighbor...

What's in that mailbox is/was mine, none of your business unless I chose
to share it.

i couldnt agree more... another case of lame, illogical media bullshit
BRAVO YAHOO

happy hollidays,

m.w
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.