Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Anyone know IBM's security address? + Google Hack

From: Florian Weimer <fw () deneb enyo de>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:36:58 +0200

* Aaron Gray:

It turns out I was going about the process of vulnerability
notification all wrong. I should have gone to the United States
Computer Emergency Readiness Team to report them.
The US-CERT home page provides an email address cert () cert org for
reporting vulnerabilities. If you use it, you will receive more
detailed instructions on how to complete this form.

Before submitting *anything* to CERT/CC, be sure to review their
information sharing policies.  Last time I checked, their documented
policy was to share _everything_ with paying customers unless you
explicitly requested that information is dealt with on a need-to-know
basis.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html