Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Anyone know IBM's security address? + Google Hack

From: Peter Besenbruch <prb () lava net>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:43:06 -1000

vesselen.mironov () hush ai wrote:

it is wonderous that the jason coombs and his brother joins the "pivx
solutiuons" with the promoise of the shares if they continue to use their
names to make it loud about this sharlatin company...we must conclude
the science org not making funds in paradise no?

<Snip>

I'm willing to make allowances for people who speak English as a second language, but less willing when the person engages in off topic character assassination. Even with the most generous allowances made, however, this message was virtually unreadable.

Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html