Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: FD should block attachments

From: "Zach Forsyth" <Zach.Forsyth () kiandra com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:33:15 +1000

How much precious bandwidth is wasted by FD attachements exactly?
Per month?
Per year?

I am sure it is a staggering amount of data wasted :)

Who cares about the attachements even if they are a virus.
Surely 99.9% of all FD readers are secured adequately and are smart
enough not to open things they shouldn't.