Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Blocking Music Sharing.

From: "Larry Roberts" <larryr () netbeam net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:17:05 -0700

MessageMark,

If you have a Cisco infrastructure you can use NBAR. NBAR looks at more than just port numbers to identify traffic and
Cisco regularly writes new PDLMs to define new applications. You can also create custom lists to look for new
applications that Cisco doesn't yet support. Check out the following link for more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1838/products_feature_guide09186a0080134add.html

HTH,
Larry Roberts
CCIE #7886 (R&S / Security)