Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: RPC scanners

From: deji <deji () akomolafe com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:07:44 -0700

Paul, the MS Scanner actually give yous a report of what's missing. Use the /l:Logfilename option and it will produce a
nice little log file with the following entries:

Microsoft (R) KB824146 Scanner Version 1.00.0249 for 80x86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation 2003. All rights reserved.
192.168.11.250: patched with KB824146 and KB823980
192.168.11.246: patched with KB824146 and KB823980
192.168.11.247: patched with KB824146 and KB823980
<snip>

This is in addition to the /o option that only lists the IP addresses of suspect systems.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
www.akomolafe.com
www.iyaburo.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?  -anon