Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: BugTraq Speed

From: "Rainer Gerhards" <rgerhards () hq adiscon com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:10:54 +0200

As the one who started this thread...

 From my point of view this was no attempt to condemn anyone, but was
meant as getting a feeling for the situation ("am I the only one who
feels like this? if so, there is no need to take further
steps").

Mike hit the target. That was my primary reason. You know, a lot of
things can go wrong with email. I may accidently be on the top of the
delivery list at FT and at the bottom at BugTraq - all those things.

As it
seems that there are lots of people sharing the same
experience, one of
them should volunteer and ask the BugTraq guys about the
reasons, giving
them the chance to "defend themselves" as you suggested.

Well, I think I am anyhow not the one talking to them. Why? In the past,
I tried to contact them with several issues, but besides the
subscribe/unsubscribe they seem not to accept any mail from me. I also
tried to mail their postmaster, but again, nothing happened. Not even a
bounce. I have given up on this. Please note that I tried the official
addresses posted, maybe someone has a good personal address which I
could try...

Bye, Mike

PS: Just to mention that: I won't volunteer, due to two reasons:
1. Bad english
2. I'll marry this weekend and therefor will be off for some days

Hey, have a great time!

Rainer

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html