Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: BugTraq Speed

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:46:19 +0530

theyre moderating...
if any post have "live" sites there rejected, even if it is the vendors own
site that is an issue
and i have noticed more than enough incidents where the latest, nastiest
things dont get put
up on Bugtraq so that contract customers get first dibs before the general
public.

my2bytes ( 16bits )

mor-nin-wood