Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 3 Copies of messages?

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:20:57 -0700

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 08:57:16AM -0400, Jonathan A. Zdziarski wrote:
Is anyone else getting 3 copies of every full disclosure message? I know
I only subscribed once.

Some of this may come from the fact that several idiots on this list,
and others, are cross-posting all their drivel.

If you subscribe to several or all of these lists, then depending on
how you filter incoming mail you can get all the posts to one list,
and not to each list separately.

Here's one example: