Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New Microsoft security bulletins today

From: Joshua Levitsky <jlevitsk () joshie com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:36:22 -0400

On Oct 15, 2003, at 10:00 PM, Zach Forsyth wrote:

This tool is not bad for some *basic* monitoring:
http://www.pdxconsulting.com/sus/

/paranoia mode off
Grab your SUS log files and parse them through that web site...
/paranoia mode returned to normal

That's what I've been using..... It works well to see that all seems to be working as expected. I was going to setup another tool that sends the log data in to a SQL server so you can have all the data in one place and work with it. (I have 2 SUS boxes so 2 sets of logs.)

--
Joshua Levitsky, CISSP, MCSE
System Engineer

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.